2010年11月6日 星期六

ghost house

We had an activity in our department on Wednesday. In ordered to coordinate the Halloween, many people played ghosts to scare people,but I waited long time.  Because many people to join the activity, my legs were paralytic. I chatted with my friends to send free time. About 8 o'clock, I finally entered to the ghost house. A group had three people at least. When I entered the ghost house, I was nervous and scared. We had to enter five classroom, I went to each classroom, my mood was nervous. My friends screamed loudly, I was often scared by their scream voices. Finally, we walked to the exit, there were a person to hand out candies to us. The ghost house were exciting, I wanted to join again.

1 則留言:

  1. Hi, Linda:
    I stayed in my office that night, but I was too busy to go to the haunted house. I heard that most people enjoyed it. In fact, I told my daughter about this haunted house and it seems that she is quite interested in this scary activity. I may bring her to the haunted house next year if our department still has this Halloween activity.

    回覆刪除