2010年10月17日 星期日

night club

 I went to night club with my boyfriend  yesterday. Yesterday was his sister's birthday, but I felt a little embarrassed because she invited many friends I have never seen. However, I was  excited even though I have gone  there once. I saw many drunken people dancing there when I entered the club. Because of disliking the flavor of alcohol, I was more awake than anybody, therefore, everyone was crazy besides me. I left there to my boyfriend's home at 4 AM. I was so tired, but I still took a shower before going to bed.

3 則留言:

  1. Hi, Linda:
    I am too old to stay up late until 4:00 a.m. I wonder whether you like to dance or sing songs. I bet that you would feel pretty bored if you didn't like to dance or sing songs.

    By the way, can you post your photo on your personal profile. I think I told you before.

    回覆刪除